When professionals assess employment opportunities, their analysis goes beyond base salary. A well-designed employee benefits program can play a critical role in helping you meet your goals for attracting, retaining and motivating employees to do their best.
MCM helps our clients develop long-term strategies to effectively reach their employee benefit program objectives. Our complete, turnkey employee benefit consulting services include:
- Selection, design and planning for the full range of health & welfare benefit plans, based on your specific benefits strategy.
- Development of comprehensive RFPs that identify the best benefit vendor partners.
- Vendor negotiation to obtain the best possible pricing.
- Implementation and ongoing plan management.
- Responsive communications support, including our employee service center, to help employees better understand—and appreciate— their benefits, while receiving the answers they need about all aspects of their benefits, from plan details to claims status.
- Ongoing plan financial & compliance oversight, including:
- Monitoring of vendor performance, benchmarks and cost trends
- Health care provider network analysis
- Up-to-date legislative and regulatory guidance
- Preparation of detailed and customized reporting packages: monthly, quarterly and annually
- Contract and plan document review; signature-ready 5500 report creation and filing.
MCM provides consulting expertise in the selection, design and implementation of the full continuum of employee benefit plans, including:
In addition, MCM’s Chamber of Commerce benefit plans allow Chamber member companies to provide the types of comprehensive benefits packages that are usually only available to larger organizations.
Contact our experienced employee benefits team for expert guidance. We can help you make the best benefits decisions for you and your employees.