At MCM, we know off-the-shelf solutions often do not meet the insurance needs of businesses and high net worth individuals. To more effectively meet these needs, MCM has delivered customized insurance advisory services, professionally managed insurance and access to proprietary products for nearly fifty years. Our advisors provide a wide range of expert client-centered strategies, including:
- Consultation on estate tax funding and insurance to help reduce estate taxes.
- Business continuity planning, including insurance for key employees/owners, business buy-sell and debt obligations.
- Proprietary life insurance options, including term, whole life, universal life, variable universal life and private placement available through our association with M Financial Group. This association allows MCM to combine the unique and cost effective insurance solutions of a large national organization with an unmatched level of personal, local service.
- Annual portfolio reviews designed to ensure that clients’ objectives are met, both initially and as circumstances change over time.
- Alternatives for increasing retirement income and continuing philanthropic legacies through charitable gift planning strategies.
- Long term care insurance, including employer-paid base plans with voluntary buy-up, employer-sponsored voluntary plans and individual plans.
- Disability insurance to help protect your assets in the event you are injured and unable to work.
As a long-established firm, MCM knows successful insurance solutions require depth of expertise, creative strategy development and consistency over time. Few firms can match our perspective and our success in delivering in these areas. We focus on developing long-term relationships with our clients — often spanning two or more generations — to help ensure that important financial objectives are met, now and in the years to come.
Contact our expert advisors for assistance in developing managed life insurance solutions focused on your individual needs and goals.